WHY AM I HERE?!
I'm here because it is a very special day in my life :). hmmm.. May 20th.. you may be asking, but Stephanie I don't know of any highly anticipated books coming out, or Taylor Swift doesn't seem to be introducing a new album so why is this day so special?!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WHOOT WHOOT!
Yep I'm finally 16 (so old ahhhh)
I honestly didn't have any epiphanies or anything at all. I even had a chem quiz today. However, I'd like to thank everybody for everything. (I often think birthdays make you more grateful for everything than thanksgiving + there's presents so it's sort of like thanksgiving + christmas?!!!)
In the past 16 years of my life I have experienced lots of things and done many things. I couldn't have done anything without my family (duh how else would I get birthed) Also my twin sister (so yes it's her birthday too) and my older sister. Next, I am more than grateful for my many friends who are able to handle my extreme weirdness and not run away screaming. Last, but not least, I'd like to thank the bookish community for being a part of my last half a year and already impacting me so much!
For fun I'll do a little 16 random facts about me:
1. I love dogs (like a lot), but I can't have one.
2. I wear glasses. (and have been for the past 7 years!)
3. I can tell the difference between my twin sister and I even in our baby pics!
4. I run a bookstagram! (@bringing.paperback) (lol shameless self promo)
5. I love to bake! (but I'm pretty bad... especially with macaroons)
6. I laugh a lot and sometimes really weirdly...
7. At the same time I'm shy (especially with adults or strangers)
9. I have to try to dream to fall asleep
10. I don't like coffee or tea (sorry, but thank god I don't get very sleep very often!)
11. I really like cheesecake.
12. I am a sophomore in high school (or I think that's year 10 or 11 in the UK?!)
13. My signature on all my posts is a crown because that's what my name (stephanie) means!
14. I used to have a guinea pig and in her honor I am vegetarian one week a year from the day she died.
15. I have an identical twin sister.
16. I have no idea what to be or do when I grow up.
(that was a lot harder than I though! I almost just quit at 9 lol)
Comment your birthdays down below! Thank you again for everything! (Now I'm going to go eat or read ;) !! )
A fan of anything fiction, furry, & fun.