It's Thanksgiving here for us in America and I would like to take this chance to just let you guys know of things I am thankful for:
1) YOU - Thank you for all the support and amazingness (you deserve everything you've ever dreamed of)
2) the bookstagram community - If you are from the bookstagram community THANK YOU SO MUCH because you guys might be some of the nicest and most positive people I have ever met!
3)Family and Friends - They probably won't see this, but thanks for being there for me all the time (even when I'm weird) it means a lot!
4) BOOKS- ahah no explanation needed
5) animals - I really want a dog in my life (or a cat no judgement)
6) book fandoms- It's really crazy to think that even when you don't know someone you can both be Harry Potter fans or love SJMaas. (I LOVE IT)
7) Food- seriously though, it's great you should try it sometime
8) EVERYTHING- It can be hard to believe, but I really am SO grateful for all that I have, because not everyone is as fortunate. The chance that this small teen (me) can find such an amazing group of people with the same passion is something that only happens in our world and I'm so thankful to be living in this time and I can't wait to see where we grow from here. I'm also so grateful for a roof over my head, clothes, food, and the fact I can keep on growing my small book collection with a group of amazing people. Again, thanks so much!
Let me know in the comments what you are thankful for!
A fan of anything fiction, furry, & fun.